At Beavermead campground, we have one large serviced group campsite, one smaller unserviced campsite and the ability to set aside other campsites to accommodate group campers.
This is great for Scouts, Guides, Cadets and similar groups as well as school camping trips.
We can also make this offer available to other large groups.
Scouts, Guides, Cadets, School Groups, Social Agencies
- $7.00 per person per night
- Legally registered organizations
- Leader with legal signing authority for the group
- One permit per group / $42.00 minimum
- No alcohol use
All Other Groups
- One permit per vehicle
- $9.00 per person per night
- $180.00 minimum
- Use of alcohol permitted
- Standard campground rules apply; radio curfew is 10:00 pm, quiet time is midnight, responsible use of alcohol
Group campsites must be booked by phone.
Call us at (705) 745-5791 (October 15th to May 20th) or (705) 742-9712 (May 20th to October 15th). Subject to availability. We are not obligated to accept any booking request and may refuse any such request at our sole discretion.
Fees are per person, per night subject to the stated nightly minimums. Conditions apply as specified.
Standard campground rules apply including but not limited to; 10:00 pm radio curfew, midnight quiet time, and responsible use of alcohol. Disruptive behavior will not be tolerated.