Come stay the season at Beavermead Campground. Quiet, clean and friendly.
We have both serviced (30 amp hydro and water hookup with access to the sanitary dump station) and unserviced campsites available for seasonal use.
- Enjoy time on the beach and go for a swim in beautiful Little Lake at the adjacent Beavermead Public Park, operated by the City of Peterborough.
- Campground includes many large mature trees.
- Large serviced sites are grassed.
- Fire pits for campfires and cooking.
- Downtown Peterborough only minutes away.
- Canoes and kayaks available for rental. Great flat-water paddling!
- Trans-Canada Trail accessible from Campground entrance.
- Great fishing in Little Lake.
- Multitude of activities to enjoy in the region, check out the Local Attractions page.
- Environmental Events – special activities available to campers.
Beavermead Seasonal Camping Agreement & Permit 2016